Laugher, Empowerment and Wellness
1) Let's get to know each other. What is your Author name; use your Pen name if you have one:
2) What is your genre and what drew you to it?
Comedy… this book is set in the sci-fi comedy world however…. It is more about empowerment, self discovery and self love!
3) What inspired you to become a writer?
Douglas Adams with his Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series
4) How did you come up with your cover design?
It was something I envisioned when I started writing the book :)
5) What is the hardest challenge in being a writer?
The marketing and promotion side of things… 70% of the worlds books are on Amazon, that is a lot of books, so getting it out in front of people is a business all on its own!
6) What is your favorite book and why?
Way to many to choose from as I read across all genres … from Horror to Science Fiction, from Fantasy to Biographies and from mindfulness and spirituality to business
7) What is you preferred method of reading a book? (Audio, paperback, hardcover, or eBook)
Paperback and audio
8) Name one book that you have reread several times.
Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza & Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
9) If you had to write in any other genre, what would that be and why?
I already do write in that genre which is Health & Wellness :) I have a book coming out called Rethink Fitness to Be Happy & Healthy
10) What is your best book memory?
I love doing live book readings… the last one I did was awesome as I really stepped into the characters
11) What is the name of your book/series? Tell me a little bit about them.
The Ridiculous Adventures of Serbinand
Serbinand, an easygoing, fun, go-with-the-flow adventurer, takes a trip through space, time, and dimensions after switching bodies with an unsuspecting human on Earth.
The cast of characters learns to navigate through their new circumstances, with the occasional interruption from the author. Through new eyes, they get to experience the world with wonder, joy, some uncomfortable situations, and a lot of hilarious moments.
If you enjoyed the comedic style of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Family Guy, Simpsons, Seinfeld, or the adventures of Star Wars, you will have a blast with this wacky journey too!
12) Do you have a website? If so, what is it?
13) Where can we find and follow you? (Name your social media platforms.)
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Linkedin @JeffreyKipple
14) If there anything important that you would want my readers to know about you
I’m a spiritual being living in abundance on a fun filled fantastic adventure